Energize and educate your audience on how to bring precision to sales execution
We Provide You With:
- Motivational speeches to energize your audience
- Best Practices speeches to inform your audience
- Educational speeches to build the skills of your audience
- Change Management speeches to prepare your audience
- Futurist speeches to challenge your audience
- Networking Skills for Professionals
- Building a Sales Team
- Improving a Sales Team
- Restructuring a Sales Team
- Merging Sales Teams
- Selling & Sales Management
- Sales Knowledge Transfer
Our Speakers Energize Your Audience On The Following Topiscs
Topic Category #1
Networking Skills for Professionals
Show Your Professionals How To Build, Engage and Extract Value From Their Personal Network
We use The Threads of Connectivity™ Methodology as a foundation for selecting speech topics because it provides context on “how to” use personal connection points with people rather than traditional persuasion-based sales techniques to build, engage and extract value from your personal network of contacts.
How to prioritize
Topic Category #2
Sales Teams and The Business Life Cycle
How To Build, Improve, Restructure & Merge Sales Teams
Build A Sales Team
Assess A Sales Team
How to assess the level of precision – – effectiveness, efficiency,
Manage A Sales Team
How to simultaneously oversight daily sales work activities and process improvements to drive revenue growth
Merge Sales Teams
How to conduct merge and acquisition due diligence on sales teams, assess target company sales managers and people, and conduct post-merger integration.
Restructure a Sales Team
How to “right size” a sales team and redeploy human and financial resources without distracting sales managers and salespeople
Topic Category #3
Selling and Sales Management
We use The Chief Sales Leader Framework™ as a foundation for selecting speech topics because it provides context on the twelve operating processes required to manage a sales team with precision – – effectively, efficiently, and predictably.
How to hire, train, onboard, compensate, coach, evaluate, and develop salespeople
How to conduct a
Topic Category #4
Sales Knowledge Transfer
We use TheNaviGuide™ Methodology as a foundation for selecting speech topics because it provides context on the five core elements required to manage sales knowledge transfer between product managers, pricing managers, technical experts, sales managers and salespeople with precision – – effectively, efficiently and predictably.
How to onboard new salespeople and managers in weeks rather than months without distracting technical experts and sales managers.
How to convert your sales call/meeting from a verbal persuasive sales pitch or demo to a visually interactive problem-solving conversation led by your buyer.
How to educate salespeople on new products and services, features and functions, benefits and/or pricing models without pulling them into training meetings, webinars or calls; or sending them a blizzard of emails.
How to communicate changes/updates to products, services, pricing, procedures, and policies to salespeople without sending them a blizzard of emails.
Procedures & Policies
Who Will Energize Your Audience?
An accomplished Chief Sales Leader™ with global experience connecting, mentoring and enabling sales teams to execute with precision – – effectively, efficiently and predictably
Rick shows business leaders “how to” enable sales teams to execute with precision – – effectively, efficiently, and predictably – – based on his global experience:
- Serving in C-level roles in both publicly-traded and privately-held companies
- Building, restructuring, improving and merging sales teams
- Consulting in over thirty industries
- Managing sales teams in both monopoly-regulated and non-regulated environments
- Leading sales teams in the Fortune 500, middle market, small business and in start-ups
- Hiring, coaching and mentoring thousands of sales leaders, managers, and people
- Selling both products and services
- Networking with thousands of people around the world
- Living in Metro New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Metro Detroit